CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

+10
Necronger
CordDragonzord
icedragon444
Jedimon
DOA40
KO-35
negiz5
Ryokuya
IronWill14
Strikees
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

Post  Shade0066 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I like the GoseiGreat Mecha. They way they have the aux. mecha set up should allow people to afford the ultimate combonation without goin banrupt like previous series mecha.....G12 good freakin lord.

I may be pickin up the Candy Toy GoseiGreat.
Shade0066
Shade0066

Antal indlæg : 71
Geografisk sted : Kansas, USA

Back to top Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

Post  IronWill14 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:19 am

I'm not liking Goseiger at all. None of the characters appeal to me. The mecha look good but that is the only thing. I miss Shinkenger, couldn't we have a second season of that instead of this fairy-dust rubbish?

Every Monday for the past year I have watch latest sentai and KR episodes on YouTube, but now I'm afraid to say that I am a Kamen Rider-only man now.

IronWill14

Antal indlæg : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok, so Goseiger was sucking pretty hard. I mean, come on, the living arcade machine was the most competent, best developed character, not to mention the best actor on the show. On top of all that, the villains served NO purpose whatsoever. Then GoseiKnight and the Yuumaju came along, and BAM! suddenly the show is worth caring about. These villains have a purpose and history with the Gosei Angels, and GoseiKnight is freakin awesome. I now have some hope for this show, and anyone who had given up on it should now give it a second look. My only complaint is that while Eri's new hairstyle is better, her ears are still visible and distracting.
Jedimon
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Ya i agree with jedi on everything but my only worry is gosei knight isnt gonna be a person but i would still think he is cool but he would be even cooler if there was a person under that armor
negiz5
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenpelt426 Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm

If GoseiKnight were a human, we'd be having flashbacks to Final Form Ride, what with the unnatural bending and all. Especially the ones with heads folding back, ugh.
Goldenpelt426
Goldenpelt426

Antal indlæg : 5
Geografisk sted : Virginia, United States

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon-FangX Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 pm

The new Super Forms has finally appeared in the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71rqYhTiELE

I can't say I like the giant protruding heads coming from there chests but they clearly come in handy in giving them powers based off the animals. I sort of like the header staff/sword they get sense it can be used for striking and slashing. Ultimately I enjoy it when all of them get an upgrade and not just Red.
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty gosei ultimate clear figure pics

Post  Dann Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 am

he this was posted on the rangerboard forum

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=132478&page=150

its towards the bottom of the page but coloured pics of gosei ultimate and the miracle headders (not all gold mind)
Attachments
Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread - Page 2 Attachment
gosei ultimate.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(349 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

Dann

Antal indlæg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2