CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

+10
Necronger
CordDragonzord
icedragon444
Jedimon
DOA40
KO-35
negiz5
Ryokuya
IronWill14
Strikees
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread Empty Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

Post  Strikees Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 am

Here I will let y'all talk about the new upcoming sentai show.
Here is my thoughts about it.

Hire a bigger, stronger and meaner looking red!
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread Empty Re: Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

Post  IronWill14 Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:21 pm

I know what you mean, Goseired does look to be a bit of a push-over.

IronWill14

Antal indlæg : 24

Back to top Go down

Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread Empty Re: Tensou Sentai Goseiger Discussion Thread

Post  Ryokuya Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 pm

So what did you guys think of the first epic of Goseiger?

I thought it was okay, it'll be awhile before I start to like the characters :/
Ryokuya
Ryokuya
Admin

Antal indlæg : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Ryokuya wrote:So what did you guys think of the first epic of Goseiger?

I thought it was okay, it'll be awhile before I start to like the characters :/

where did you see it?????? give me a link
negiz5
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokuya Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm

I watched it through keyhole tv Razz, you can watch it in japan live on the scheduled time for the show, although quality sucks.
Ryokuya
Ryokuya
Admin

Antal indlæg : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  KO-35 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Why are there two Goseiger threads now?
KO-35
KO-35

Antal indlæg : 104
Geografisk sted : Maine

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

KO-35 wrote:Why are there two Goseiger threads now?
one i guess is just for rumors and this is just talk about the show
negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 am

well i just watched episode 1 and well it really didnt leave me with a good impression not as good as shinkenger
negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 am

Gosei red looks to weak. Gosei yellow has huge Anime eyes and a nose which belongs to an Afroamerican. Gosei Blue.. Well to me it looks like he got a unibrow and some big a*s lips!

Otherwise the show could turn out to be pretty good. But it is all up to the villains which by the way looks amazing.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah, I pretty much agree. I just don't like the actor portraying Gosei Red. He looks like he's got cancer or something, with how skinny-looking he is.

Also, is it me or did the actress portraying Gosei Pink look a bit like an older Akiko from Kamen Rider W or is it me just hallucinating again?
DOA40
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:18 pm

I didn't watch the whole episode yet. I watched everything from the group transformation forward and that was freaking amazing. I love Headder Island, the lowering of the Headder's visors, and just the whole fight sequence. I watched a little of the rest and noticed that Alata has a long giraffe-like neck, Hyde is the jolly blue giant, and Eri has Dumbo ears (you know, the flying elephant from the Disney movie). It was really creepy when Eri used her card to pull the little kid to her, and then when the sun was behind her you could see the light through her ears. That was weird.

Also, I liked the opening sequence, and the preview for Epic 2 has me real excited for the debut of the Gosei Machines (GoseiSnake slithering for the win!). The enemy's base is really cool how it has that honeycomb look to it. I'm glad they didn't get GoseiGreat in the first episode. It really gives it the old school feeling I was hoping for and makes the whole thing seem more special.

And if I remember correctly Rika Sato (Eri/GoseiPink) is older than most of the other Senshi usually are and older than Akiko.
EDIT: Just checked TV Asahi's page: her birthday is 4/18/87. Akiko's is 2/28/91.
Jedimon
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 pm

well the gosei island reminded me of the train station thing from gogoV i loved the henshin and the opening is up in HD on my music channel loved the op song and the ending

negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I haven't gotten to see the ending sequence yet, but I really like both songs. Also as far as the island goes it kinda reminds me of Muteki Shogun or GaoElephant how they look like stone then break out. I'm hoping they do the same for the ones they get later on.
Jedimon
Jedimon

Back to top Go down

Post  icedragon444 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:04 pm

I find the first episode interesting as since all the other super sentai show have their leader as the red ranger but goseiger is like goseiblue's the leader as he looks very serious and strict on the face and he is a water type so he's alone.(or is it named water type...) the type of red ranger is here anyway, kind, helpful and very strong.(he looks quite strong ok?) I know why did they take very light colored skin actor, is because goseiger is about heaven right? and heaven is light so they want that kind of actor. they're way of placing them into mini groups is good, as black and yellow id ground type and red and pink is sky type. I really like the opening,ending,preview,goseigreat,the monsters and of course the goseiger!!!
icedragon444
icedragon444

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I do feel sorry for Gosei Blue. He's the only water-based Goseiger there. I mean, you have 2 air-based ones (Red and Pink) and 2 land ones (Black and Yellow).

Also, I have noticed that this is the second season that they've had the Red Ranger first out and then the others showed up later (Shinkenger and Goseiger). I mean, the other times it's usually the other group and then they find the Red Ranger or they're already formed.
DOA40
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm

how did they become goseigers and what was that tower thing that got destroyed there home?
negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:11 am

As I feel about this show they could have thrown in the Magiranger intro song and even the magiranger video and I wouldn't notice shit :p
If you think about that "whirlwind" Pink made it seemed exactly like something I had seen Pink Magiranger turn into and do as well :p
But yeah.. HER EARS ARE HUGE!!
But Yellows eyes gives me the chills down my back :S
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 am

Now that you mention it you're right about the whirlwind thing. Although I did enjoy Magiranger a lot so any similarity is a big plus for me. When you think about it, both shows use elemental powers, and there's really only so many elemental attacks you can do. And there are some that are just obvious.

Are those chills the good kind or the bad kind?
Jedimon
Jedimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 am

Jedimon wrote:Now that you mention it you're right about the whirlwind thing. Although I did enjoy Magiranger a lot so any similarity is a big plus for me. When you think about it, both shows use elemental powers, and there's really only so many elemental attacks you can do. And there are some that are just obvious.

Are those chills the good kind or the bad kind?
The bad kind.. She scares the living shit out of me :S
But I better watch what I am saying.. KO35 has a picture of her so he will probably come after me if I say to much stuff about her :p
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm

No he won't. He's too busy staring at Saki and Kotoha to notice what you say about Mone.
Jedimon
Jedimon

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:04 am

Man, just finished watching episode 1 and it made me rage so hard. Why does the red goseiger look like a chiken shit? He's like a 12 year old...

I know I'm going to get flamed for "NOT GIVING IT TIME" but to be honest this doesn't seem nearly as promising as Shinkenger did.

Also! Why the hell does Gosei Pink and Yellow look like Kotoha and Mako? They look like younger versions of them but with dumbo ears.
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Antal indlæg : 472
Geografisk sted : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

goseiger= ohranger again?
negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:07 am

I'm not really feeling this sentai so far, i mean i know its early, but shinkenger had a much bigger impression
Necronger
Necronger

Antal indlæg : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

gosei great thoughts?
negiz5
negiz5

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 pm

He's pretty although the combination sequence is a little creepy with Gosei Snake inserting his tail into Gosei Tiger's butt, especially cause Black and Yellow are brother and sister.
Jedimon
Jedimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next