CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10

+2
ExplodingShark
Strikees
6 posters

Go down

None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10 Empty None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10

Post  Strikees Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm

As the title says.. I will be going Terminator mode.
I will say this to start with. If you do not get to watch this message before the show.
I will be announcing it ONCE at the CStoys Live Chat.
So let's hope you got some good friends At the show who is fast enough to get to you and tell you what it is about before it is too late.
Here goes.

On the 07/09/10 at the CStoys Live Chat.
I will not tolerate ANY form of Spamming, something that is even closely related to spamming, Long caps lock spammings/messages and Rude behaviour. If any of those subjects will not be Prioritised YOU WILL BE BANNED!
I have been getting $hit loads of complains about the new and old chat members acting out like crazy. And the other moderators, as well as I, is getting so god damn tired of that.
So here are the rules.

1. You will get a Private Message from me where I will give you a chance to explain yourself.
Since I have been told I am human and got a soul somewhere inside my cold heart (Someone has to be the idiot at companies. And for some reason people decided me to be that one. And I pretty god damn like it!).
In that private message I will tell you what you have done and you will get either 5 minutes to answer. If you do not answer - BAN. If you Answer and you got a pretty good reason for what you did.
And it has to be good.
You will be not get banned.
2. Spamming - Bye.
3. Resembling Spam- Bye Bye.
4. Rude behaviour and language - Adios!
5. As stated in the first rule. You will get your 5 minutes to explain yourself. So it is not immidietly goodbye.
Unless I of course feel like it is..

You are welcome to rage and write what ever you think of this. I will be reading it. I will be laughing at your message if it is against it.
But CStoys needs a bad guy to take care of the bad sheeps. And I am the one to take care of them.

Goodluck people. You will be needing it if the chat looks anything like I have been told it looks like.

-Strikees.

Last edited by Strikees on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10 Empty Re: None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10

Post  ExplodingShark Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 pm

The challenge is accepted.
ExplodingShark
ExplodingShark

Antal indlæg : 100

Back to top Go down

None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10 Empty Re: None tolerating day at the CStoys Live Chat on the 07/09/10

Post  Dragon-FangX Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Does asking Mr S the same question several times cause he didn't notice the first or posting one or two word posts several times in a short period, taking up half the chat window count? Cause I notice those ones alot and am guilty of the first.

Last edited by Dragon-FangX on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Eugene Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 pm

THANK YOU STRIKEES!Very Happy Just so everyone knows I will be the No Tolerate Moderator also and I will be updating the Rules b/c I am tired of People not following the Rules and laughing at them and the Chat is getting worst and we Moderators are taking a Stand and that's why me and Strikees will not be putting up with it. Be on the look out for updated rules. So Again Thanks Strikees for making this thread the link will be posted in the rules.

-Eugene
Eugene
Eugene

Antal indlæg : 61
Geografisk sted : Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 pm

Dragon-FangX wrote:Does asking Mr S the same question several times cause he didn't notice the first or posting one or two word posts several times in a short period, taking up half the chat window count? Cause I notice those ones alot and am guilty of the first.

I might have made it seem really harsh in the first post. But I will try not to take the same questions too lightly. But over-use of the same question is not ok.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogard Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Thank you for the heads-up, as I had spammed slightly during the OOO demos. I'll keep myself in check tonight.
Bogard
Bogard

Antal indlæg : 68
Geografisk sted : Ohio, United States

Back to top Go down

Post  Eugene Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Bogard wrote:Thank you for the heads-up, as I had spammed slightly during the OOO demos. I'll keep myself in check tonight.

Please do! I am going to work on a New Rule thread b/c things are getting worst on the Chat. For Now on us Moderators are not Tolerating anymore Crap on the Chat. We are here to help Mr S while he is doing the show. So Yes we would much Appreiate if you do.
Eugene
Eugene

Antal indlæg : 61
Geografisk sted : Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokuya Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 pm

God I love you Strikees
Ryokuya
Ryokuya
Admin

Antal indlæg : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplodingShark Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Ryokuya wrote:God I love you Strikees

Try and keep the romance out of the forum?
ExplodingShark
ExplodingShark

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryokuya Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 pm

haha, btw sharky I want to talk to you later on msn or something...
Ryokuya
Ryokuya
Admin

Antal indlæg : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplodingShark Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Sure thing. I'm on most of the time. Gimme a shout.
ExplodingShark
ExplodingShark

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:14 am

Well it was a success. There were happy children everywhere!
This will be done many times again for sure.
Next time will be on a demonstration day.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down