CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year!

2 posters

Go down

Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year! Empty Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year!

Post  okniwy Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:12 am

Hello everybody! I was looking at the Bandai Candy Toy website as I always do and found this. It seems to be a drawing with the top prize being a year of free Candy Toys from one series of your choosing, I think.

Anyway, using a bit of goggle translate, I manage to suss out the rules at least.

• The promotion started on July 1st and will end on November 30th.
  • There will be two deadlines: September 30th and November 30th.
  • All Candy Toys on this page are eligible.
  • You need to fill out a registration card with 12 stamps and information.

The most obvious problem is that we all are from different places that are decidedly not Japan. If any of you want to try this, we could bring it to the attention of Mr. S and see if we couldn't work something out.
okniwy
okniwy

Antal indlæg : 5
Geografisk sted : Florida, United States

Back to top Go down

Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year! Empty Re: Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year!

Post  Bogard Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Hmm, I certainly wouldn't mind getting the medals from OOO. We really should see how we can enter.
Bogard
Bogard

Antal indlæg : 68
Geografisk sted : Ohio, United States

Back to top Go down

Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year! Empty Re: Is it possible? Free Candy Toys for a year!

Post  okniwy Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Well, here's the form. (pdf file) Do what you will with it.
okniwy
okniwy

Antal indlæg : 5
Geografisk sted : Florida, United States

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down