CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Introduce Yourself]

+39
Riddler87
LittleChris
lEmanx555l
Dragon-FangX
Kaji Motomiya
BlizzardFang
GreyLiger
SynSabre
zaidi
watty577
mmartina
VMeGaMRedZV
wadiefong
KamenRiderBritannia
sidd
ninjak
Wheelchair21
DeviantSP
jeremythedestroyer
DeluxeRobots
Shade0066
Kamen
Gekirintouja
Kabucade
LunaTrigger
KamenRiderTV
Necronger
Eugene
ExplodingShark
icedragon444
kommandoskar
IronWill14
RedBaronRanger
ZeroJoker
WinsonNg
CordDragonzord
Jedimon
ShukuenShinobi
Strikees
43 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Introduce Yourself]

Post  Eugene Mon May 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Welcome Aboard Zaidi enjoy your time here. So Welcome to the Family here!

Well the Last time I was Here I was Introducing myself and forgot to put some photos of myslef so here you go and enjoy and yes I am a Handsome Bastard LOL:

Me as a Kid Age 9 May 1990
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Eugene1989

Christmas 2008 Age 27 (Me with my Crew Cut Hair Style)
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Img2197a

Me and my Doggy in my Office in
front of my Computer. December 2009 Age 28 (Me with my Hair down)
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Img0002nah

March 2010 Me Playing Tennis with the shades on! Age 28 going on 29 (Hair is a Mess b/c of the wind)
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Img0011nm
Eugene
Eugene

Antal indlæg : 61
Geografisk sted : Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Back to top Go down

Post  SynSabre Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi . I'm SynSabre, and i'm a Tokuholic. I guess my addiction started when i was really young . I grew up watching Power Rangers . That was the gateway , then as i watched more and more , i wanted to know were it came from . I found out about the Japanese show called Super Sentai . I was scared man , i didn't know what i was getting into . It got really bad man , i started watching more and more Power rangers , i was upto about 10 episodes a day . I though it was bad then , it got worse in highschool . my one friend , he was a Toku pusher. He told me about this series called Kamen Rider . The only thing i knew about kamen rider was Saban's masked rider , that was some seriously bad stuff. I couldn't stop burning ... through episodes , First it was Decade , then Den-o , then kiva , blade , faiz , And now Kabuto and double . About a year ago i started experimenting , previously i had heard about Sentai , but i never touched the stuff. Then i watched a friend do it , i wanted to try . That when i started watching , Go-onger, then shikenger , and now Goseiger . I tryed going back to the old stuff , RPM was nice , it just didn't have the same kick . I can't stop my self , I mean look at me ... [Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Fedora LOOK AT ME !!! . That's the face of a sick man , I can't stop man, i just can't stop . It's too stong .......

Wow , the parallels with drug addiction are uncanny !
SynSabre
SynSabre

Antal indlæg : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 am

Welcome aboard Bro'

We can't do anything to help you with your addiction.
But at the same time.. We are THE Toku Pushers...
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Empty Ore, SANJOU!

Post  GreyLiger Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 am

Yo, GreyLiger (or GureiRaiga) here!
I'm ~FINALLY~ getting around to posting here, after apparently being around since October or so last year!

A quick snap of me recently just so y'all know what I look like:
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 OreSanjou
GreyLiger
GreyLiger

Antal indlæg : 7

Back to top Go down

[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Empty Hi

Post  BlizzardFang Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 am

Hey finally posting sorry for the massive delay, i mean that by saying ive been a viewer/fan since start, so here goes.

Hi i'm BlizzardFang same name as Ustream (obivously silly me) my name is David although i do try to get my friends call me D even though its not working. I'm 21 this year, im a massive computer nerd, and i'm disabled. I have various problems including a crippling spine and im a full time wheelchair user and now powered so i can be indepent. I try to review on youtube but becuase of my problems there not to par as everyone else plus i dont have the space i need but i do what i can, ill leave a link if anyone wants a look.

Thats it really damn i wish i had more to say, nice to meet ya all and i'd love to meet some more Ukers if there out here.

Ciao for now
link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CyroBlader
I also do a video game review show which needs a review but im linking because i made a facebook page for it:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RetroZone/113726541992361?ref=ts

Pic of me im the big blue guy at the front
Sorry im big this is me at my sisters wedding:
[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 S5030275
BlizzardFang
BlizzardFang

Antal indlæg : 8

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyroBlader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaji Motomiya Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I think you guys have seen me at LEAST three times in the CS Toys Pack-and-Ship Show. You know...I'm the guy who talks about wanting his first package from CS Toys to be covered in LOADS of bubble wrap. Like, so much bubble wrap, you can make a house of bubble wrap. Yeah...that's me.

So yeah, I don't know what to say here....so I guess I'm gonna wing it.

I'm very....artistic in a way. I'm not good with the paper and pencil, and I often have some fun ideas for fanfiction, but most of my artistic talent lies in music. I love to sing, but I don't have anywhere to show off and stuff. Well, except this one anime convention, but what's the chance of me going to an anime convention?

My MAIN artistic drive, however, is fashion. I like to wear different things and experiment with different styles, mostly of the dressy formal or casual type. Things like loose clothing don't exactly fit me or like to stay on for that matter. So fashion and cosplaying becomes a hobby, and I often turn my cosplays into everyday fashion (starting to, at least).

My negative aspects are my lack of motivation for anything and my spending habits. I'd like to devote myself to something, be it dieting, exercising, saving money, to games, music, and so on. I can't seem to sit still, and I don't like that. So CS Toys is more like a....um....an experimental phase for me to be motivated to something.

It is a pleasure to meet you, and I hope for your support for musical recognition at youtube.com/user/KajiMotomiya. Here is my latest submission - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L505Lvt8cSw

I don't....I don't know if I really need to post pictures, right? I don't really have good ones...but let me check.

This is the only one with me.....messing around with my wig. =D

https://2img.net/h/i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Kaji100/Photos/0504001445.jpg

Last edited by Kaji Motomiya on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The picture is too big! D=)
Kaji Motomiya
Kaji Motomiya

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Eugene Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Well Welcome Aboard I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Eugene
Eugene

Antal indlæg : 61
Geografisk sted : Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaji Motomiya Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Gonna do that....since I'm too bored to wait for the next show, I need people to socialize with. lol
Kaji Motomiya
Kaji Motomiya

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon-FangX Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Hi, my name is Dragon FangX. I am a graphic design major currently in college. You can find majority of my work at my DA page here.

I got into Kamen Rider over a year ago, having caught some of Kiva on Youtube and choosing from there to pursue the rest of Kiva as well as began to watch the other riders. I have, to date, watched all of Kabuto, Kiva, Decade, and what has been shown of W, my favorite Rider being Kiva. Outside of Kamen Rider, I am a fan of the manga's Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Fullmetal Alchemist among current while having also collected Black Cat, Buso Renkin, Kingdom Hearts and dot.hack//G.U.+.

As far as art goes, I have done only a few in the Kamen Rider fan art, mostly W, while the rest of late has been commission work and other fan art such as Teen Titans, Ben 10, and Doctor Who. Going further back in my collection, you may notice some more... 'unusual' pieces. Please note that some things in my gallery are mature as a warning. I tend to be into various forms of transformation, one of the reasons things like Kamen Rider attracts me and why I continue to complain about lack of female Kamen Riders. Melting, animal TF, and fusions are among my current though I've dabbled in many. Right now my personal art is mostly just fan stuff and character designs as I try to work on my own personal comic series. If you care for a commission, please drop me a line.

And thats about all. More I might be able to say but just can't think of anything at the moment. XD
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Empty Introducing ME!

Post  lEmanx555l Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 am

Hey! I'm Going to Introduce myself I'm lEmanx555l Also Known as Eman, Perez the pez, Or just my plain old name Emmanuel. I'm a Huge fan Of Kamen rider and Super sentai (Mostly Kamen Rider). Not alot of people know who I am. On youtube I upload RAW Kamen Rider Double episodes I have just started uploading from 41 Through 45 I'm New to it! I also Make other videos (Besides Kamen Rider) I hope one day I will become a toy Collector and Review like ShukuenShinobi His reviews are great and also Jedimon.
I'm Only 11 years old and I'm a boy Very Happy I'm Also New To The CSTOYS Forum!

Well I hope one day I'll be able to get some Kamen Rider figures & Super sentai figures.

Till' Then, Goodbye!
king Rolling Eyes

[Introduce Yourself] - Page 4 Y0HhrFZNkersEyWtB7mSnw
lEmanx555l
lEmanx555l

Antal indlæg : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleChris Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:58 am

Hey, I'm Chris (obviously). I hang around on HJU and Rangerboard, so I thought I might as well see what goes on here too. Smile

LittleChris

Geografisk sted : UK

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddler87 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Guys *waves*

Ys I finally joined the forums So I hope none of you secretly hate me or anything. I am in my last year at college, learning computer graphic design and photography. I am an american and a life long Power Rangers fan. So eventually that lead to super sentai and kamen rider, both of witch I am learning more and more about everyday. I am also a huge of cartoons like the the DC animated cartoons and other 80s and 90s cartoons as well. I am also an anime fan as well and I am even the cosplay committee head for my school's anime club and our con Animarathon. I also love sci-fi mostly star trek and Doctor Who (one of the best sci-fi shows ever!). I am glad to take a larger part in this whole CS Toys community and we all need to get together with our henshin devices and go fight some super villains. ^_^
Riddler87
Riddler87

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam_Stabelli Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 pm

I'm Adam_Stabelli. And I've been a Toku fan since 1993 when Power Rangers exploded onto the shores of America. I actually didn't watch the show at first, my cousin Brittany got me into it. So I blame her. All kidding aside, the show captured my attention the first time I saw it. There was nothing like it on Television at the time. I'm really excited for Power Rangers Samurai next year. My first Sentai was Mahou Sentai Magiranger. I loved the concept of a magic themed Sentai. And my first Kamen Rider series was Double. CYCLONE, JOKAH! I found CSToys from watching ShukuenShinobi's reviews on YouTube. I decided to check the store out, and I bought my first package for my 19 birthday last month containing, SH Super Gosei Black and Blue, and RHS Kamen Rider Joker. CSToys will be my Christmas destination. I love this place and the great customer service. Mr.S is amazing. Also Pacqueen and PacKing. Amazingly talented people. That's me! It's an honor to be a part of the CSToys Forums!
Adam_Stabelli
Adam_Stabelli

Antal indlæg : 8
Geografisk sted : Reading, PA

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremy Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 am

hey all,i'm new here,my name is jeremy and i'm from burleson,texas/usa..

God Bless Very Happy
jeremy
jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post  KamenRiderBio Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey Guys name is Brian, I have just recently entered the world of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. It happened at anime Club metting when they showed the Double and Decade crossover movie and then they started showing regular episodes of Double and I thought it was pretty cool. So I started to watch more of it and since then I have finished Double, Currently watching OOO, Ryuki, and Den-O. I also started to slide into super Sentai and I am watching Gosegier and Shinkenger. I found Cs Toys in order to try and get the Kamen Rider Belts little did I Know they would be hard to find but I do enjoy the displays Mr. S puts on and I did mange to get my hands on the SoGoZo combo medal from here. So I decided to join the forums to try and try and find a cool place to discuss things like this.

KamenRiderBio

Antal indlæg : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:55 am

Welcome to the forums

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Mon May 09, 2011 5:05 am

woo,cool