CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Introduce Yourself]

+39
Riddler87
LittleChris
lEmanx555l
Dragon-FangX
Kaji Motomiya
BlizzardFang
GreyLiger
SynSabre
zaidi
watty577
mmartina
VMeGaMRedZV
wadiefong
KamenRiderBritannia
sidd
ninjak
Wheelchair21
DeviantSP
jeremythedestroyer
DeluxeRobots
Shade0066
Kamen
Gekirintouja
Kabucade
LunaTrigger
KamenRiderTV
Necronger
Eugene
ExplodingShark
icedragon444
kommandoskar
IronWill14
RedBaronRanger
ZeroJoker
WinsonNg
CordDragonzord
Jedimon
ShukuenShinobi
Strikees
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Introduce Yourself] Empty [Introduce Yourself]

Post  Strikees Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:58 pm

"Who is actually using the forum, and how does the users look like and.. What is their story?"
I believe many people ask them self that question. Atleast I do.
I am only starting up this thread as I collect some courage to make my own introduction, hehe.
So who ever feels like introducing them selfs, go go go!
Please upload a picture as well. I think it would be a very funny edition!

Still have nothing to say put just uploading a photo of me the day before my birthday. People say I look like a rich bastard. But I like hearing that! Smile

[Introduce Yourself] Getatt10

Kind Regards, Strikees Cstoys International Supporter.

Last edited by Strikees on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Introduce Yourself] Empty Re: [Introduce Yourself]

Post  ShukuenShinobi Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 pm

I was considering doing a video intro, but I feel like I'll rant less like this. Smile

Anyway, I'm ShukuenShinobi, otherwise known outside the internet as Brian. I'm a 20 year old resident of Michigan in the good ole USA. I go to school at a local community college with one of the greatest Graphic Arts and Animation programs in the country. Currently I'm majoring in Digital Design and Layout, with a minor of Web Design. If I really kick it off in my Autodesk Maya class, I might go into animation as well, but we'll have to see. Currently I'm happiest in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, though I have experience in Dreamweaver, Flash, After Effects, and Maya. If anyone ever needs a logo or newsletter, I'm your guy! Very Happy

I have been into this stuff since I was little. Since as far back as I can remember, I was into Transformers, and I eventually got into Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when it aired back in 1993, when I was only a little 4 year old. There was a brief period in my life where I tried to "grow up" but I learned that growing wasn't really for me. I got out of Transformers at the beginning of Armada, but got back in at the beginning of Energon. As for PR, it's a much bigger gap. I got out of PR at the end of Lost Galaxy. It wasn't until halfway through SPD that I got back into it. (Because of this SPD is one of my favorite seasons, despite it's flaws.) I'm still a HUGE fan of both Transformers and Power Rangers today. As for Kamen Rider, I began watching when Kiva premiered, then went back and began watching older series while Decade was beginning. I'm now watching W and can't get enough. Smile As for Pokémon, I've been a hardcore fan since it came stateside in 98, and have been a lover ever since then.

Currently unemployed, but I run a Pokémon Trading Card Game league and tournaments at a local precinct building every Saturday for all the local players. It's a fun and rewarding activity, so I currently call that my job, besides going to school. I'm big into the card game, and travel to tournaments all around the area, and even the country with my friends. It's really fun, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

I won't post a picture, because I have to go to class shortly, but you can all check out my ugly mug on my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/ShukuenShinobi. I hope you enjoy my videos. Smile

I REALLY enjoy the forums here. We need to flesh out some board wise, but all the members here are great, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it's potential growth. Smile I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Take Care!

~Shuki
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:39 am

I am the one and only Jedimon. Most everyone else calls me Kevin. I'm 23 and live just outside New Orleans. I am about to graduate in May from LSU in Baton Rouge with a degree in Accounting. I am engaged to the greatest girl in the world. She is very accepting of my hobbies even the buying of the toys as long as I don't spend too much. She doesn't understand a damn thing about this other than "the barcode dude" (Decade) and "the bat is cute" (Kibat III). She's also learned the Power Rangers theme songs for JF and RPM and sings them for me as well as some of the names of Pokemon, which is another of my favorite hobbies. I started buying from CSToys on eBay cause they were slightly cheaper than everyone else. I stuck with them because I had a problem one time, and it was handled quickly, and they were very nice and polite. Ever since then I've bought about 98% of my collection from them.

I am a big gamer. I own every Nintendo console since the SNES and handheld since the GameBoy Color, and my favorite games to play are Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros., and Pokemon as well as racing games. I am also a big sci-fi nerd. I love Star Wars (except Hayden Christensen) and Star Trek (DS9 is my favorite show and Picard is better than Kirk). I am also a big Stargate fan and am loving the new show Stargate Universe. I also love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to the point that I named my little sister after my favorite turtle (the turtle being Michelangelo and my sister is Angela Michelle). I became a toku fan like most: I started with the Power Rangers and found Sentai when I got older. My first Sentai was Gekiranger. At the same time I found Kamen Rider and watched Den-O on a whim, and I loved it. I watched Masked Rider as a child. Please don't hurt me but I liked it then, but now not so much. I also watched Beetleborgs and have now found Metal Hero and hope to see some of the shows subbed especially after seeing the first episode of Metalder (with more to come) subbed by the joint efforts of GUIS and Hi no Tori.

The pictures I've chosen to show of me were taken in June of 2008 during our family's vacation in Disneyworld. The other person in the pictures is my Ninja Turtle sister. At the time I was 21, she was 15.

[Introduce Yourself] L_38485e3970be4305a76002697a24057c

[Introduce Yourself] L_f87196394b7b4efab530674c8d09ed46

[Introduce Yourself] L_fbe68b09192b4f058b0816c711228b10

[Introduce Yourself] L_631e00a6c38e461b916da464dca8f354

[Introduce Yourself] L_fc7cbe9d92894011b374a2c1724fa7af

[Introduce Yourself] L_da0a2398a81446c78e026656d52a2871

We were the oldest people in line to take the pictures and really didn't care that we were. We were having fun, and that was all that mattered. The only one we didn't take a picture with was Boukenyellow/OO Yellow because we didn't have time before they left.

Since some of you (CordDragonzord) were confused, I thought I would add a picture of me and my fiance so you all can see the difference between my fiance and my sister. This is me and the aforementioned fiance at a friend of mine's wedding a year ago.

[Introduce Yourself] L_b6226063afbb489bac4ba6357fe5643e

Last edited by Jedimon on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Jedimon
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:55 pm

My name is Cord and I'm an alcoholic...*cough* Actually, not an alcoholic but an ordinary dude. I'm currently doing college online to get my associates degree in business and I work at Office Depot in the DPS center. I speak English, German, French and very little Japanese. I enjoy long walks on the beach and warm bubble baths, lol.

I first got into Kamen Rider and Super Sentai about a year ago and can't stop watching it. I feel as if I've gained a part of my childhood back by watching these masked heroes jump into battle every day as well as finding some friends along the way that can relate to the things I like. So thanks for that Wink

Also, these are the only pictures I have on my computer right now. I'll probably replace these pics later.
I don't have eye-liner on, lol.
[Introduce Yourself] 2vdilx5

Also, I play the Bass and Guitar.
[Introduce Yourself] 2qsw0zk

Close up.
[Introduce Yourself] 2cyjoef

So, that's me, hahaha!
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Antal indlæg : 472
Geografisk sted : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 am

Kon'nichiwa I am Winson Ng From Malaysian 15years old When i start is kamen rider fans is last year only xD.When i know cstoys is this year i think CStoys Is good service and more .and the live show can chat with the people around the world.Cstoys really is the best. lol!
here my picture
[Introduce Yourself] Picture002
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Antal indlæg : 84
Geografisk sted : Butterworth Penang,Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroJoker Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 am

Konicaiwa....My name is Jacky Chong.. aged 17...I become Kamen Rider,Super Sentai and Ultraman Fanz since i was in pimary school...I love them so much(Kamen Rider,Super Sentai and Ultraman)...They are so cool!!! and I Found Cstoys this year...They have a wonderfull service...I love their service very much...

Here is my pic...Nice too meet u all^^

[img][Introduce Yourself] 1_414275171l[/img]

Last edited by ZeroJoker on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

ZeroJoker

Antal indlæg : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 am

Winson looks awesome! I can't see ZeroJoker though Sad
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 am

CordDragonzord wrote:Winson looks awesome! I can't see ZeroJoker though Sad
thanks cord ZeroJoker now were try to upload he is cool wait to see his picture xD
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Antal indlæg : 84
Geografisk sted : Butterworth Penang,Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:53 am

zero joker has a nice bed Smile
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 am

ZeroJoker wrote:Konicaiwa....My name is Jacky Chong.. aged 17...I become Kamen Rider,Super Sentai and Ultraman Fanz since i was in pimary school...I love them so much(Kamen Rider,Super Sentai and Ultraman)...They are so cool!!! and I Found Cstoys this year...They have a wonderfull service...I love their service very much...

Here is my pic...Nice too meet u all^^

[img][Introduce Yourself] 1_414275171l[/img]

Dude I would totally hangout with you. Love your style, haha! Very Happy
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroJoker Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:26 am

LOL....Thx Strikees^^

ZeroJoker

Antal indlæg : 2

Back to top Go down

[Introduce Yourself] Empty Ore Sanjou

Post  RedBaronRanger Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 am

I have arrived!

Picture forthcoming.

Uh, I haven't been around for the past month, and may be spotty for another month or so. But once my Graduate School Applications get finished, I'll be here a lot more often.

I'm not telling my name, but I'll say that "Baron" is in it. I'm 24.

I'm a fan of Rider and Sentai, but when it comes to Sentai, all I ever buy is candy toys. I have all the Go-Onger mecha in candy toy form except Daishogun, and most of the Shinkenger ones.

I need to buy more Figuarts but I keep finding myself raging looking at exclusives.

I've seen Den-O, Kabuto, Faiz, Kiva, Decade, am watching W (roughly in that order)
and, uh, all sentai since Dekaranger. I'm on a quest to watch all of the team-up movies ever, but it's on hiatus due to me being busy. I've got like 3 or 4 to go.

I can understand some things in japanese but please don't ask me to translate.

RedBaronRanger

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:08 am

Let's see if you surpass a certain someone in posts.
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Back to top Go down

Post  IronWill14 Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 am

Hello, my name is IronWill but most people just call me Will. I am a 19 year old toku fan living in the UK. My path to liking what I like is the same as most of you guys; starting with MMPR back in the day, found out about Super Sentai just a few years ago and really liked it, then I found Kamen Rider while Kiva was airing but started watching with Decade, now I'm watching Double and I think it is great. I found CS toys a few weeks ago and I was amazed by the range of products they have, I just wish I had money to buy things.

Well, thats me.

IronWill14

Antal indlæg : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:54 am

time to shine! hey im rory, call me rozza though! im 16 and currently at college doing a public services course (which i hate atm :/), i started to like kamen rider back in november where i saw a bit of kr decade and instantly loved it, i haven't been addicted to anything else compared to toku Razz so far ive seen all series from ryuki-decade (watching W,kuuga if i find more subs and agito), I also like super sentai and currently watching go-onger and shinkenger. I 1st used CS toys in january and have been constantly buying from then (I recently purchased the LRS ryuki buckle and shinken-oh candy toy), i have no idea how to put a pic in here so you can sortof see me in my profile picture xD
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Antal indlæg : 154
Geografisk sted : UK, Herts

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm

kommandoskar wrote:time to shine! hey im rory, call me rozza though! im 16 and currently at college doing a public services course (which i hate atm :/), i started to like kamen rider back in november where i saw a bit of kr decade and instantly loved it, i haven't been addicted to anything else compared to toku Razz so far ive seen all series from ryuki-decade (watching W,kuuga if i find more subs and agito), I also like super sentai and currently watching go-onger and shinkenger. I 1st used CS toys in january and have been constantly buying from then (I recently purchased the LRS ryuki buckle and shinken-oh candy toy), i have no idea how to put a pic in here so you can sortof see me in my profile picture xD

Hello Rozza, I'm going to call you Skar only because it reminds me of the Lion King character. He was pretty baddass, so consider yourself honored.

That is all.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm

haha I am, he was badass so thanks Razz
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm

kommandoskar wrote:haha I am, he was badass so thanks Razz
You two should go watch The Lion King at some dark corner which I do not know about and perhaps you can also feel each other up while yo uare at it.. :p
COME ON!!! Scar as in... The scar Punchhopper has on his forehead. Now that is kickass!
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Strikees wrote:
You two should go watch The Lion King at some dark corner which I do not know about and perhaps you can also feel each other up while yo uare at it.. :p
COME ON!!! Scar as in... The scar Punchhopper has on his forehead. Now that is kickass!

it's SKAR.... Razz and lol wth
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:49 pm

kommandoskar wrote:
Strikees wrote:

it's SKAR.... Razz and lol wth

Fck it.. Just don't think of a disney movie when Yelling out Skar loud! :p
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm

xD it might be hard to
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  icedragon444 Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 am

Hi my name is Tan Jia Chuan,I am a 10 years old student from Singapore.I like to play Badminton,I like to hang out with you guys.I started watching masked rider in 2003 or 2004,the first masked rider i watched is masked rider ryuki,then after that i watched masked rider 555 or faiz,after that I watched blade and soon after that is like 2 or 3 years of NO MASKED RIDER.Then this year,there is an ad of masked rider kabuto,I only watched a few episodes and so then I searched for masked rider kabuto on youtube,thats when I found kamen rider kabuto.Then I searched for kamen riders from A to Z, i found the riders from Kuuga to Decade.I watched kamen rider kiva first after that Decade, I searched for Diend's DX henshin gear then I found one from CS toys and I just confusingly watched it ,the next day I came back to CS toys channel and looked at its videos.I was so surprised that CS toys was that famous and so on a tuesday or a friday I watched CS toys live and that time it was getting ready, it was really fun on that day and since then I was a kamen rider and a super sentai fan.I got a picture of myself but I don't know how to put the picture in so sorry :p

Last edited by icedragon444 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
icedragon444
icedragon444

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  ExplodingShark Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:42 pm

icedragon444 wrote:Hi my name is Tan Jia Chuan or you can call me Jason,I am a 10 years old student from Singapore.I like to play Badminton,I like to swim and I like to hang out with you guys.I started watching masked rider in 2003 or 2004,the first masked rider i watched is masked rider ryuki,then after that i watched masked rider 555 or faiz,after that I watched blade and soon after that is like 2 or 3 years of NO MASKED RIDER.Then this year,there is an ad of masked rider kabuto,I only watched a few episodes and so then I searched for masked rider kabuto on you tube,thats when I found kamen rider kabuto.Then I searched for kamen riders from A to Z, i found the riders from Kuuga to Decade.I watched kamen rider kiva first after that Decade, I searched for Diend's DX henshin gear then I found one from CS toys and I just confusingly watched it ,the next day I came back to CS toys channel and looked at its videos.I was so surprised that CS toys was that famous and so on a tuesday or a friday I watched CS toys live and that time it was getting ready, it was really fun on that day and since then I was a kamen rider and a super sentai fan.I got a picture of myself but I don't know how to put the picture in so sorry :p

Don't think you should be putting pictures of yourself on the internet at your age anyways, shounen.
ExplodingShark
ExplodingShark

Antal indlæg : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 pm

NO SEKAI.
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm

ExplodingShark wrote:
icedragon444 wrote:Hi my name is Tan Jia Chuan or you can call me Jason,I am a 10 years old student from Singapore.I like to play Badminton,I like to swim and I like to hang out with you guys.I started watching masked rider in 2003 or 2004,the first masked rider i watched is masked rider ryuki,then after that i watched masked rider 555 or faiz,after that I watched blade and soon after that is like 2 or 3 years of NO MASKED RIDER.Then this year,there is an ad of masked rider kabuto,I only watched a few episodes and so then I searched for masked rider kabuto on you tube,thats when I found kamen rider kabuto.Then I searched for kamen riders from A to Z, i found the riders from Kuuga to Decade.I watched kamen rider kiva first after that Decade, I searched for Diend's DX henshin gear then I found one from CS toys and I just confusingly watched it ,the next day I came back to CS toys channel and looked at its videos.I was so surprised that CS toys was that famous and so on a tuesday or a friday I watched CS toys live and that time it was getting ready, it was really fun on that day and since then I was a kamen rider and a super sentai fan.I got a picture of myself but I don't know how to put the picture in so sorry :p

Don't think you should be putting pictures of yourself on the internet at your age anyways, shounen.
I am so bad going to rename you to ExplodingDolphin...

PS: Your picture looks like a Dolphin... Sorry...
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next