CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread

3 posters

Go down

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread Empty Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread

Post  GokaiRed Tue May 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Talk about Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (the show,toys,etc.)

Last edited by GokaiRed on Mon May 09, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : what to talk about)
GokaiRed
GokaiRed

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread Empty Re: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread

Post  bertl69 Wed May 04, 2011 11:55 pm

What kind of Gokaiger do you want to talk about?he Gokaigers are young space pirates who originally came to Earth to obtain "The Greatest Treasure in the Universe" before getting dragged into fighting the Zangyack. They are based on the Gokai Galleon, which is navigated by their robot parrot Navi (ナビィ Nabyi?), and able to assume the forms of any member from the previous 34 Sentai groups.

Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red (キャプテン・マーベラス/ゴーカイレッド Kyaputen Māberasu/Gōkai Reddo?)

That's what I know. Is it?

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread Empty Re: Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion Thread

Post  iidesu Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 am

wo ,thx for sharing with us

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  bertl69 Mon May 09, 2011 1:03 am

I need the information. Thank you for your sharing. That's totally great and helpful for me.

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 am

woo,u thank yourself?

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down