CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet.

3 posters

Go down

nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet. Empty nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet.

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:07 am

The earthquake that hit japan on saturday may have effected more people internationally, on a much smaller scale of course. I had a package that left the day before the quake and ive been wondering if all packages from that day will make it to their destinations. And in case they are destroyed will we get some money back.

Last edited by gmottl@yahoo.com on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake from phone keyboard.)

gmottl@yahoo.com

Antal indlæg : 46
Geografisk sted : innisfail, alberta, canada

Back to top Go down

nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet. Empty Re: nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet.

Post  iidesu Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:11 am

SORRY TO HEAR THAT

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet. Empty Re: nyone get a SAL package from last friday yet.

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:21 am

sorry, i thought people were ignoring this thread. i got it right on time ratoratah lol. i guess matsuyama is far enough from sendai to not really be physically effected by the quake. mr.s can you tell us your experience from that day.

gmottl@yahoo.com

Antal indlæg : 46
Geografisk sted : innisfail, alberta, canada

Back to top Go down

Post  bertl69 Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 am

Yes ,you are right. Maybe people were ignoring this thread. But what can we do?

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Thu May 12, 2011 2:28 am

enn,i don't know,

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum