CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything?

5 posters

Go down

wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything? Empty wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything?

Post  uglyKarasuman Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Can anyone help me out? I found this site because I got so frustrated with the official forums that I googled for another Uglydoll forum. I made a post on the official forums lamenting the fact that the Uglycorn was gone so quickly and SO EXPENSIVE on eBay. I'm not sure why that wasn't allowed.

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can get an Uglycorn or anything close for a reasonable amount of money (like, not > $100), I'd love to hear. Sad

uglyKarasuman

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything? Empty Re: wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything?

Post  SuperBen Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:33 am

I will put some online when I get back from Toyfair on the USA store. I have both Classic and Little size.

SuperBen
Admin

Antal indlæg : 47

Back to top Go down

wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything? Empty Uglycorn

Post  IneedUGLYCORN!! Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:29 pm

I need one too!!!

IneedUGLYCORN!!

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything? Empty Re: wanted: uglycorn, handmade approximation of uglycorn, anything?

Post  bertl69 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 am

Yes, I agree with you. Toyfair is classic and litte store. But I sometimes can't find what I need. But I also love it. It's great and wonderful. Toy Fair provides visitors with a real overview and insight into a fun, innovative and exciting industry, as well as providing a great networking opportunity and the chance to touch, feel and experiment with the products of the future.

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Thu May 12, 2011 2:30 am

yes,Toyfair is great and wonderful

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum