CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me the information about this toy?

4 posters

Go down

Can someone tell me the information about this toy? Empty Can someone tell me the information about this toy?

Post  Nechigawara Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:20 am

Can someone tell me the information about this toy? Gaiamemory2

Sorry, because I can't read JAP.
Nechigawara
Nechigawara

Antal indlæg : 15

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me the information about this toy? Empty Re: Can someone tell me the information about this toy?

Post  VMeGaMRedZV Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

I don't know if you already know about this since you posted it last year.

It's about...

DX SOUND CAPSULE GAIA MEMORY EX GAIA MEMORY COMPLETE SELECTION SET on the T2 Gaia Memories from Kamen Rider W Forever; A to Z Unmei no Gaia Memorii (Gaia Memories of Destiny) and Kamen Rider X Kamen Rider OOO & W featuring Skull Movie Taisen Core (Movie War Core).

The price for this Complete Selection is 13,000 yen and contains 35 Gaia Memories (26 T2 Gaia Memories and 9 Gaia Memories)
VMeGaMRedZV
VMeGaMRedZV

Antal indlæg : 4
Geografisk sted : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me the information about this toy? Empty Re: Can someone tell me the information about this toy?

Post  iidesu Mon May 09, 2011 5:09 am

don't know it,good luck ,dude

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  bertl69 Tue May 10, 2011 1:27 am

It's so complicated for me. I can't totally understand. I think that I can't help you.

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Mon May 23, 2011 5:10 am

hah,yes,me too

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum