CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable

3 posters

Go down

anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable Empty anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable

Post  gmottl@yahoo.com Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 am

i bought a gokai narikiri set there a few weeks ago on the same day i bought the gokai gun/sabre/patstriker here. both checks cleared on the same day and my order from here has shipped already. but my order from cdjapan still says "in shipping process" meaning it's still in preparation for shipping. i paid EMS so it's insured but im getting a little worried since this is my first time using them. has anyone else used them and what is your experience with this store.

edit- both orders were paid via paypal echeck which clear on the 12th should've included that.

gmottl@yahoo.com

Antal indlæg : 46
Geografisk sted : innisfail, alberta, canada

Back to top Go down

anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable Empty Re: anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable

Post  bertl69 Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:37 pm

We always have the first time. Due to the size of the box, this item can only be sent by Global EMS, and choosing SAL or Airmail for this item will be subject to be canceled.

bertl69

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable Empty Re: anyone use cdjapan, are they reliable

Post  iidesu Tue May 10, 2011 3:34 am

no

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 am

maybe u can find more info about that in yahoo,for yahoo search engine is very popular in japan,cheers

iidesu

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 am

hope u find the answer now,cheers ,dude

iidesu

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 am

hmmm,no new post here,

iidesu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum