CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dollar to Yen

3 posters

Go down

Dollar to Yen Empty Dollar to Yen

Post  Dragon-FangX Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:47 am

Some people may have noticed increases in price in CS Toys in the last week. Gaia memories going from $11 to $12, candroids from $22 to $24. This is not CS Toys raising prices, this is do to value of money.

Do to the poor economy the United States is STILL suffering from, the value of the dollar has dropped in comparison to the yen. Last week the value was $1=¥85. Before that the value was 87 and now the value of the dollar has dropped to 82. May not seem like much but think how that translates to the shipping prices. Mr S is not doing anything wrong as he continues to sell at the same prices but though we keep paying the same prices to him, we using the dollar are suffering from poor financial chooses by our government and are paying more.

What's everyone else's opinion on this matter?
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Dollar to Yen Empty Re: Dollar to Yen

Post  ExplodingShark Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:21 am

Sweet! Thanks for the info! Now can you tell me...should I invest in small companies or big companies?
ExplodingShark
ExplodingShark

Antal indlæg : 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon-FangX Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm

ExplodingShark wrote:Sweet! Thanks for the info! Now can you tell me...should I invest in small companies or big companies?

Hmmm, perhaps small ones and work your way up?
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 am

yeah, sure, all courtesy of the Chinese government and their affiliated financial vehicles.

iidesu

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum