CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You, United States Postal Service

5 posters

Go down

Thank You, United States Postal Service Empty Thank You, United States Postal Service

Post  DOA40 Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:50 am

So, okay. This is just a little bit of a venting thread here, because I felt the need for it. If you've had a similar experience, then post here and vent as well. Helps to get it off your chest, I have found out.

So, my Kamen Rider W Rider Goods Collection 2010 with T-2 Gaia Memory (Joker) Exclusive package from CS Toys arrived today by way of my local mail carrier. Thankfully, I was at home at the time, so I was able to pick the package up instead of picking it up at the post office later on. Imagine my surprise when the mail carrier handed me a package that looked like it had been through 10 rounds of a Mike Tyson fight. I mean, this package was literally beat all to hell and back. One side of it had been ripped to shreds and I think was only being held together by the tape used to secure the box. Thank the Gods that PacKing packed both the magazine and Memory together. Otherwise, I would have never gotten the Memory because it would have fallen out at some point.

But seriously, I honestly don't know what the heck is happening to our packages? I mean, is it customs or is it the postal service that is doing such a shoddy job in shipping? If it's customs, then good God, they are a menace to packages everywhere. If it's the postal service, then some kinda complaint needs to be filed about this kind of shoddy handling of merchandise.

And it's not the first time it's happened either. I've had a couple of other purchases come looking all beat to hell and back. I mean, seriously, what is going on with these packages? Is someone using them as punching bags or soccer balls?

I'm almost afraid the next time I order something from CS Toys, it's gonna come to me broken or something because of stuff like this.
DOA40
DOA40

Antal indlæg : 62

Back to top Go down

Thank You, United States Postal Service Empty Re: Thank You, United States Postal Service

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 am

If it was in New York Customs, I heard this is extremely common. It would also explain why it took so long.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Thank You, United States Postal Service Empty Re: Thank You, United States Postal Service

Post  Dragon-FangX Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm

My boxes themselves of late have been looking a little scrunched in places. One actually had a coffee stain. What the heck goes on between leaving CS Toys and getting here? I'm grateful I'm in Arizona so mine only takes 7 - 9 days to arrive or I fear what the boxes might look like after longer.

With some packages, I realize the likely cause is that, many of the boxes aren't fully packed, much of it just paper and bubble wrap, so it doesn't have a lot of support when bigger, heavier boxes are put on top of it. But ripping? Why would they be ripping? And why did mine have a coffee cup stain?
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  DOA40 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm

I wonder the same thing. When I saw that box that just came, my first thoughts were: "Who the heck played soccer with this?", "When did my box getting in a boxing match?", and "When did wild animals start working at the post office?"

Honestly, these people seriously need to start taking better care of stuff like this.
DOA40
DOA40

Back to top Go down

Post  jeremythedestroyer Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:29 pm

I count myself as being lucky, I've never received an overly damaged box in the mail. I've had ones that were fairly beat up but nothing too bad.
jeremythedestroyer
jeremythedestroyer

Antal indlæg : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon-FangX Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I got a new box today from CS Toys, my four rider medals, and the box was actually pretty good shape.
Dragon-FangX
Dragon-FangX

Antal indlæg : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  iidesu Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:26 am

I appreciate your gratitude, seriously. Very Happy

iidesu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum