CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory?

3 posters

Go down

Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory? Empty Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory?

Post  shadowhead Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 am

Hi, I'm a long time viewer of the pack and ship show and I finally scraped together enough money to buy either the fang memory or trigger magnum. Unfortunately, both are currently out of stock and appear to have been for quite a while now. Just wondering if Mr. S will re-stock them anytime soon or is it too late for me to hope for any remote possible chance of ordering them off here? Sad

shadowhead

Antal indlæg : 2
Geografisk sted : NY

Back to top Go down

Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory? Empty Re: Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory?

Post  cstoysjapan Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 am

Hi, thanks for asking. As you know KRW came to an end and because of the popularity the program earned, most of the items are out of stock. But we still hear a rumor that Bandai is to produce little more of the lines from our source. so let's wish that we can get them soon probably around the time they introduce the next W movie with OOO in Winter. If that happens, we will certainly introduce that on our channel and buttein.

Thank you.
cstoysjapan
cstoysjapan
Admin

Antal indlæg : 49

Back to top Go down

Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory? Empty Re: Restock question for trigger magnum and fang memory?

Post  shadowhead Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks for the very rapid response, did not expect an answer so quickly from one of the admins. Anyway, I guess I'm gonna have to wait before I start buying stuff from ebay...really hoping more W stuff comes in soon. Thanks again.

shadowhead

Antal indlæg : 2
Geografisk sted : NY

Back to top Go down

Post  bluepencil Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 pm

I was about to ask the same question, lol. Hoping eagerly for a restock.

bluepencil

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down