CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS Toys Newsletter ashin !

2 posters

Go down

CS Toys Newsletter ashin ! Empty CS Toys Newsletter ashin !

Post  Kamen Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:23 am

Good news everyone !

The CS Toys newsletter is now available !

Here is the email announcement :

Welcome to the first CS Toys International Newsletter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's certainly been a while, but CS Toys is proud to bring back the CS Toys International Newsletter! Every two weeks, a new newsletter will arrive in your inbox detailing the latest arrivals, what's in store during the next few weeks, and the latest news within the CS Toys Family of sites. We hope the newsletter can continue to grow over time, and become a great source of what is to come within CS Toys International. Smile

Kamen
Kamen

Antal indlæg : 66

Back to top Go down

CS Toys Newsletter ashin ! Empty Re: CS Toys Newsletter ashin !

Post  ShukuenShinobi Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 am

Derp. In all the rush to get it out, I forgot to post about it!

Yep, the CS Toys International Newsletter is back from the depths of whatever happened in January to make it stop!

The Newsletter will be a bi-weekly release and feature links to the latest released toys, upcoming release schedule for the next 2 weeks, and the latest news involving Toku, CS Toys, and every site in the CS Toys Family.

In the coming issues, the newsletter will be built entirely using this newsletter service, so expect a fresh, clean, better built newsletter next issue. I hope everyone enjoys the Newsletter!

If you have any questions or comments about them, shoot them my way.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum