CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys

5 posters

Go down

Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys Empty Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys

Post  cstoysjapan Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 am

/////// NEW ITEMS INFO/////////

Kamen Rider Double Sound Gia Memories will be released on November 16th Tuesday from Bandai according to CSTOYS' wholesalers. And these memories can be used on other W related toys including DX Double Driver, Gadget Memory Series. Interestingly, 2 secret Gaia Memories will be included in the series for FAIZ Gaia Memory and DEN-O Memory as Candy Toy's originals.

1. Cyclone Memory
2. Joker Memory
3. Heat Memory
4. Metal Memory
5. Faiz Memory
6. Den-O Memory

CSTOYS are to sell 6 Complete sets for ¥4200 from November 20th Friday. (Dates, Numbers and Prices are subject to change anytime due to our wholesalers' distribution circumstances.)

CSTOYS International
cstoysjapan
cstoysjapan
Admin

Antal indlæg : 49

Back to top Go down

Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys Empty Re: Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys

Post  Strikees Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 am

I'm looking forward to see the Faiz and Den-O memory.

Just imagine Cyclone Faiz or Heat Den-o? Very Happy

I wouldn't mind that in the show!
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys Empty Re: Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys

Post  ShukuenShinobi Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:16 pm

I wonder if they're gonna be in a solid plastic to set them apart from the original versions...but really excited to see the Faiz and Den-O Memories. I might actually have to pick up a set, despite the fact I own 0 W items. lol
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Cstoys' November Release for Candy Toys Empty W's candy toy Gaia Memories Pix

Post  cstoysjapan Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Here are the pix.

EDIT: I, Strikees, has edited it so you can just press on the spoiler box and the pictures will appear in this Thread instead of opening a new Fan or window. Enjoy the photos Mr. S. Uploaded!

0. the box
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img373/1294/wcandytoygaiamemory01.jpg
Spoiler:

1.Cyclone Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/9284/wcandytoygaiamemory02.jpg
Spoiler:

2. Joker Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img394/1001/wcandytoygaiamemory03.jpg
Spoiler:

3. Heat Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img394/9449/wcandytoygaiamemory04.jpg
Spoiler:

4. Metal Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img396/9133/wcandytoygaiamemory05.jpg
Spoiler:

5. Faiz Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img396/3835/wcandytoygaiamemory06.jpg
Spoiler:

6. Den-O Memory
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img62/3563/wcandytoygaiamemory07.jpg
Spoiler:
cstoysjapan
cstoysjapan
Admin

Antal indlæg : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Finally I can get the Metal Gaia Memory without buying the whole stick.

Btw. Mr. S. I was wondering if you know any good schools nearby in Matsuyama that teach english pupils, Japanese?

My parents has told me that if I surpass the new education I am starting at soon. They will send me to Japan and live for 6 months to try learn the language and live on my own? Smile

Kind Regards, Strikees.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity Strikees. Smile

As for the memories, most likely gonna grab a set, or at least try to hunt down the Metal, Faiz, and Den-O memories. Though if they're candy toys, there's a chance a Japanese market near me might stock them.

I wonder though, what makes these different than the ones that come in the toys. Surely there has to be something taken out?
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 pm

The best part is... I decide afterwards if I want to stay or not Smile
So while I am there I will take a look at the japanese Police Force as I really want to be cop Smile

Regards, Strikees.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:47 pm

I wonder what type of candy it's going to come with Wink Also, I laughed at Faiz Memory.
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Antal indlæg : 472
Geografisk sted : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:20 am

Any news on the Double Memory's? Smile

Can't wait to get my hands on a metal memory.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:54 pm

Strikees wrote:Any news on the Double Memory's? Smile

On last Friday's show, Mr. S mentioned that the Memories are going to be really rare, because of how much it cost for the small circuits used in the memories. Supposedly they'll be getting 10 sets of them, and it's unknown if they'll ever get more.

I only really need the Den-O and Faiz memories, but I'll probably try to pick up a set.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 pm

ShukuenShinobi wrote:

On last Friday's show, Mr. S mentioned that the Memories are going to be really rare, because of how much it cost for the small circuits used in the memories. Supposedly they'll be getting 10 sets of them, and it's unknown if they'll ever get more.

I only really need the Den-O and Faiz memories, but I'll probably try to pick up a set.

For me the Den-o and Faiz memory's are just a joke so I don't really bother about them before I see them in the show or any movie.
So for me I only want the Metal Memory so I got all the show accurate ones so far.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Strikees wrote:
ShukuenShinobi wrote:

For me the Den-o and Faiz memory's are just a joke so I don't really bother about them before I see them in the show or any movie.
So for me I only want the Metal Memory so I got all the show accurate ones so far.

I like them for the novelty. But I'd go after the Metal Memory, but these may not have lights since they're candy toys, thus making the use in the Double Driver a bit awkward. We'll have to see.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:59 pm

so will the W memories (e.g. joker etc.) be exactly the same as the DX W memories?
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Antal indlæg : 154
Geografisk sted : UK, Herts

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Strikees wrote:The best part is... I decide afterwards if I want to stay or not Smile
So while I am there I will take a look at the japanese Police Force as I really want to be cop Smile

Regards, Strikees.

you must be joking about the japanese police force, that's what I want to do!!!! currently at college im doing a public services course for 2 years then me and a friend are going to japan for a year and we may possibly stay, lol thats weird you have the same dream job as me xD well this is my 2nd...
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

kommandoskar wrote:
Strikees wrote:The best part is... I decide afterwards if I want to stay or not Smile

Regards, Strikees.

you must be joking about the japanese police force, that's what I want to do!!!! currently at college im doing a public services course for 2 years then me and a friend are going to japan for a year and we may possibly stay, lol thats weird you have the same dream job as me xD well this is my 2nd...
I wanted to be a automobile mechanic at first. Police Officer was my 2nd as well xD
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Strikees wrote:
kommandoskar wrote:

Regards, Strikees.

I wanted to be a automobile mechanic at first. Police Officer was my 2nd as well xD

lol this is weird xD i wanted to be an actor but the people in the drama course were so annoying and I hated them so im doing this instead :/ but good luck on your course!
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm

kommandoskar wrote:
Strikees wrote:
kommandoskar wrote:

Regards, Strikees.

lol this is weird xD i wanted to be an actor but the people in the drama course were so annoying and I hated them so im doing this instead :/ but good luck on your course!
I want to serve justice to the japanese people. And eat Ramen all day! lol!
I'm going for 6 months when I am done with the 2 years of school I am going to start at in january. And hopefully I can find my self a nice little apartment close to a store with a lot of Kit Kat's :p
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

xD those kitkats are epic, btw you have to live in japan for 5 years before you could get a job in the police force and who wouldnt! i'd want to sit along side watchmen and santa-chan Razz i love those little food carts :3
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 pm

kommandoskar wrote:xD those kitkats are epic, btw you have to live in japan for 5 years before you could get a job in the police force and who wouldnt! i'd want to sit along side watchmen and santa-chan Razz i love those little food carts :3
5 years.. Seems like Mr. S. Has to employ me if I have to move to Japan and live there for 5 years xD
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Strikees wrote:
kommandoskar wrote:xD those kitkats are epic, btw you have to live in japan for 5 years before you could get a job in the police force and who wouldnt! i'd want to sit along side watchmen and santa-chan Razz i love those little food carts :3
5 years.. Seems like Mr. S. Has to employ me if I have to move to Japan and live there for 5 years xD

xD the level of epicness of that would be off the charts! tbh living in japan for 5 years would be so awesome anyways
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm

kommandoskar wrote:
Strikees wrote:

xD the level of epicness of that would be off the charts! tbh living in japan for 5 years would be so awesome anyways
I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life there.
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kommandoskar Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:26 am

same as, i'd live near the cs toys shop Razz
kommandoskar
kommandoskar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum