CSToys Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread

+15
KamenRiderTV
DOA40
Kabucade
Strikees
negiz5
Eugene
Necronger
LunaTrigger
icedragon444
cstoysjapan
ninjak
CordDragonzord
WinsonNg
Jedimon
ShukuenShinobi
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread

Post  Necronger Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

congrats winson
Necronger
Necronger

Antal indlæg : 118

Back to top Go down

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread

Post  WinsonNg Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Thanks Guys T.T thanks all support finally i get it and This belt All use my money maybe this year Xmas present is me buy myseft Razz
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Antal indlæg : 84
Geografisk sted : Butterworth Penang,Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Glad to know my idea was of help. I agree that knowing the date exactly would help everyone be more relaxed about the new items. Smile

Anyway, thanks to Eugene, my MMPR 2010 Megazord arrived! Really awesome toy.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Antal indlæg : 452
Geografisk sted : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eugene Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Thank Goodness I am glad you got it and I can't wait for your review on it. Your Seach for it is Over! Very Happy
Eugene
Eugene

Antal indlæg : 61
Geografisk sted : Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA

Back to top Go down

Post  icedragon444 Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Eugene42181 wrote:Thank Goodness I am glad you got it and I can't wait for your review on it. Your Seach for it is Over! Very Happy

the review is already uploaded
icedragon444
icedragon444

Antal indlæg : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedimon Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:26 am

My disk animals have arrived, and they are awesome.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 L_4e27cf57c78a4aa7827392525166f6a1
Jedimon
Jedimon

Antal indlæg : 442
Geografisk sted : New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 am

Jedimon wrote:My disk animals have arrived, and they are awesome.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 L_4e27cf57c78a4aa7827392525166f6a1
Cool Animal disk xD
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjak Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:05 am

those look wicked kool cant wait for the review affraid
ninjak
ninjak

Antal indlæg : 69
Geografisk sted : ohio

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:02 pm

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 Photo79 Got here today. With it was the Christmas card, Attack Ride: Ixa Burst Mode, and Final Ride: Shocker Soldier.

Expect a review...around Friday. MMPR Megazord was supposed to be up today, but due to my illness, it's gonna have to wait, so everything is getting pushed back. ^^;

MMPR Megazord - Wednesday
MMPR Comparison - Thursday
Double Driver - Friday

This one actually showed up in a record week for SAL. It was shipped last Tuesday JPN time, and arrived here the following Tuesday EST. Awesome. Very Happy
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm

ShukuenShinobi wrote:December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 Photo79 Got here today. With it was the Christmas card, Attack Ride: Ixa Burst Mode, and Final Ride: Shocker Soldier.

Expect a review...around Friday. MMPR Megazord was supposed to be up today, but due to my illness, it's gonna have to wait, so everything is getting pushed back. ^^;

MMPR Megazord - Wednesday
MMPR Comparison - Thursday
Double Driver - Friday

This one actually showed up in a record week for SAL. It was shipped last Tuesday JPN time, and arrived here the following Tuesday EST. Awesome. Very Happy
is Cool Shukuen-san why dint do the double driver a review with candy toy gaia memory too Very Happy
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm

@ winson-san: I'm gonna do some sort of video demoing the driver with the memories I have, haven't quite figured it out what I'm gonna do yet. Smile

Anyway, my Shinkenoh, Kabuto Origami, and Tora Origami arrived today from a Rangercrew member. It took forever, he lied about when he shipped, and I got slightly overcharged for shipping, but good lord were these things packed beautifully. Shinkenoh was in his box, while Kabuto and Tora were dismantled as far as they could be, with each piece individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I thought PacKing had gotten to my package. Very Happy

Here's a pic of the latest stuff I got. I've got a Starlight Studios Red Communicator coming sometime this week as a gift from my family, and that's the last of my December rush. haha.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 DSCN1627
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Nice shukuen
Necronger
Necronger

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

ShukuenShinobi wrote:@ winson-san: I'm gonna do some sort of video demoing the driver with the memories I have, haven't quite figured it out what I'm gonna do yet. Smile

Anyway, my Shinkenoh, Kabuto Origami, and Tora Origami arrived today from a Rangercrew member. It took forever, he lied about when he shipped, and I got slightly overcharged for shipping, but good lord were these things packed beautifully. Shinkenoh was in his box, while Kabuto and Tora were dismantled as far as they could be, with each piece individually wrapped in bubble wrap. I thought PacKing had gotten to my package. Very Happy

Here's a pic of the latest stuff I got. I've got a Starlight Studios Red Communicator coming sometime this week as a gift from my family, and that's the last of my December rush. haha.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 DSCN1627
Cool Nice Shukuen-san lol!
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 am

Random stuff I bought with some Christmas money.

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 DSCN1654

- MiniMuggs Movie Bumblebee (TRU)
- 4 Pokémon 3-Packs (Target)
- Glaceon,Regirock, Wormadam Sandy Cloak
- Flareon, Regice, Wormadam Grass Cloak
- Jolteon, Registeel, Wormadam Trash Cloak
- Giratina Origin Forme, Unown F, Porygon2
- .hack//Alcor vol 1. (Borders)
- Shadow Blade Megatron ($20 at Walmart. Very Happy)
- Luggage Strap to mod my Double Driver
- 2 packs of bundle strips to mod my Double Driver (that I ended up not needing)

Still need to find the Shaymin Sky Forme, Rapidash, Haunter pack, then I'm all caught up on Pokémon again.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WinsonNg Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

you want mod the a belt again O.O cool hope you Got record it xD
WinsonNg
WinsonNg

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 am

What the hell is .hack//Alcor? I thought they were done with that series...
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Antal indlæg : 472
Geografisk sted : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 am

CordDragonzord wrote:What the hell is .hack//Alcor? I thought they were done with that series...

It's in the GU era, about some chick in Canard that's in love with Sillabus but everyone is obsessed with Alkaid and she's pissed. I didn't get a chance to read it yet. lol

And my mod was successful, I'll throw a video up soon to show it off, since I did it differently.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Necronger Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:17 pm

Its not really a purchase, but since i moved out of my mom's house recently to go live with my dad she has been sending me my toku stuff in giant boxes, and the last one arived with, the draggon dagger, Pyrimidus, Titanus, Tor, saba sword, blade blaster, and serpentera. However Serpentera's head broke while it was being shipped =( im so sad /cry. Time to go buy some super glue.
Necronger
Necronger

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:12 am

Arrived Monday:

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 DSCN1659

Arrived today or yesterday, as I just got home today from a small vacation.

From CS Toys:
- SHF Drake
- SHF Agito Ground Form
- Skull Magnum

From Amazon:
- OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard (Finally, I'm slow this version. lol)
- Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - Wii (Not pictured, it's a Christmas Present)

---

I didn't pick them up till Tuesday, since I was gone on vacation, but my friend that's living at my house got home from the trip a day earlier because he had to work, and said that both packages were sitting at the doorstep on Monday when he got home. This means my new "Ship by SAL" record is at 6 days, which is totally awesome. Very Happy
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:56 am

Haul from TRU's 50% Off Sale:

December '09 - February '10 Latest Purchase Thread - Page 2 DSCN1665

- Action Green Ranger
- Black Dino Cycle
- Blade Blaster
- Dragon Dagger
- DX Dragon Dagger
- Mix-n-Match Morpher Base

After $2.00 Coupons, $5 Reward Bucks, and $25 Gift Card, I paid about $10 for the lot. Hurrah.
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShukuenShinobi Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 am

A shame no one is posting their Christmas Hauls...I got:

- 3 dagger display set
- MMPR TV Game
- RPM Dominoes
- Transformers Snuggie
- Autobot Jacket
- "Wingman" Mario Shirt
- Bumblebee Ornament
- Transformers Jenga
- Atari Boxers

- A Boy and his Blob (Wii)
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
- Klonoa (Wii)
- Dragonball: The Revenge of King Piccolo (Wii)

- Fraggle Rock Season 4
- Dragonball Season 1
- TMNT Season 8
- Clone Wars Season 1
- Sgt. Frog Season 1 (Parts 1 and 2)

That's between Christmas Eve and Christmas. Very Happy

Also, thanks to knowing what time it was being put up, and just being awesome in general, I ordered the Fang Memory. This completes my holiday. Very Happy I'll be ordering Beetle Phone and Sasword when the Beetle Phone gets put up tonight too. I can't afford the Gashapon Memories though. There's no reason these things should cost more then the "extremely limited" Candy Toy Memories. I'm gonna go on a hope and prayer that one of the nearby Japanese stores puts these in their Gashapon Machine.

Hope everyone had a swell Christmas!

Edit: Just ordered my Beetle Phone and SHF Sasword!
ShukuenShinobi
ShukuenShinobi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Ride For wii
DJ hero PS3
Chi Blow dryer
Cyclone Joker WFC
Heat Metal WFC
Ultra City Series 03
0 Gundam ACD
negiz5
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  negiz5 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh I forgot lol

Black Wii Remote With Black Motion Plus
Transformers Minicon Collectors Set
The legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks DS
negiz5
negiz5

Antal indlæg : 184

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikees Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 am

Not quite yet. But I will very soon be ordering the Fang Memory (guaranteed I get one) and the beetle phone and of course the awesome Sasword Smile

Btw. Does people also get as turned on as me when watching Alba in my signature? :p
Strikees
Strikees
Admin

Antal indlæg : 497
Geografisk sted : Denmark

https://cstoysjapan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CordDragonzord Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Jessica Alba is hawtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
CordDragonzord
CordDragonzord

Antal indlæg : 472
Geografisk sted : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next